We handle your personal information as follows and provide services.
Name of business operator handling personal information (our company)
General Incorporated Association Japanese Language Sommelier Association
Name and contact information of the personal information administrator
Please see the notation based on specific commercial transactions.
Personal information to be acquired and purpose of use
1. Personal information to be acquired Address, name, phone number, email address
2. Purpose of use Provision of services (shipping and management of products, provision of materials, etc.) and contact from our company (answers to inquiries from customers, questionnaires, information on new services and products, advertisements, etc.)
Restrictions on the provision of personal information to third parties
We will not provide your personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the individual, except in the following cases.
1. When required by law
2. When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
3. When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
4. When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and the affairs are carried out with the consent of the person. When there is a risk of interfering with
5. When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance
(1) The purpose of use includes provision to a third party
(2) Items of data provided to a third party
(3) Means or method of provision to a third party
(4) Suspending the provision of personal information to a third party at the request of the individual However, the following cases do not fall under the third party specified above.
(4.1) When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(4.2) When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
Entrustment of handling of personal information
In providing services, we may outsource some of our business (shipping of products, payment of payment, etc.).
In this case, we will select a contractor who handles personal information appropriately in accordance with the law, and we will arrange a contract including the management system of the contractor so that the personal information of the customer will not be leaked or leaked and manage it appropriately.
Disclosure, correction / addition / deletion of personal information, etc.
When the person (or agent) requests disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of his / her personal information, we will respond to the person according to the procedures prescribed by us.
Cookies are used to make it easier for customers to use the service (such as saving the trouble of re-login), but they can be refused by setting the browser.